INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 10 September 2010

Friday 10th September 2010

My favourites from last week - always so hard to choose!










As ever, click on the above photos to be taken to the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


15 comments:

Carver said...

It's always such fun seeing the ones you choose. Another great group.

Lucy Corrander said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to take part in this again. I have a camera after a gap of several months so I am up and blogging again and I've been counting the seconds for The Black and White Weekend to start today. Literally! Quite ridiculous but true. I see from last week's list and images there continue to be accomplished photographers taking part and I look forward to travelling the blogs to see what you all have on show.

Lucy Corrander

Paula said...

Wonderful choices this week. I missed some of them first time around — great to catch up with some amazing photography!

all ways 11 o'clock said...

This is a wonderful place to be.

~robert

Anonymous said...

Great collection! I would not want your 'job' - I don't know how I would pick!

Tone said...

Great collection this week too:) I just love the picture of the light-house!

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

This weekend I share with you lines, made by nature and not human touch. Happy Weekend

Lui said...

Great choices!

ruthi said...

thanks again for hosting this. i am having fun doing this and always looking forward to see your choices... hoping one day mine will be chosen... hahahaha

JustRueJ said...

This week's images look amazing!

ormbunke said...

Gillar svartvita foton då det är det jag mest fotograferat i mitt liv.

anemonen said...

Thank You for choosing my photo last week.There were so many lovely photo last week so it must been very hard to select the photos.

T. Becque said...

It's a treat each week to see these great photos from around the world.

Ann said...

Thanks so much for including me in the wall.

paul said...

Nice to see my cygnets gracing the waal --- many thanks.